Have you got your tickets yet? Don’t leave it till the last minute and risk missing out on this first class event!
TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND:
1) Dress in style and walk the red carpet, hosted by Tam Wrigley from iStyle TV.
2) Mix and mingle with drinks and canapes in the courtyard, followed by a delicious two-course dinner with drinks.
3) Share this experience with your BFF, your friends, or make new connections with like-minded individuals.
4) The highlight of the evening will be hearing Natalie Bassingthwaightes’ inspirational journey through television, stage, music and now as a mother and successful business owner of children’s lifestyle range Chi Khi.
5) Treat yourself to a VIP Lounge ticket for a personal meet-and-greet and professional taken photo with Natalie after dinner.
RED CARPET GLAMOUR
This magical evening kicks off at 6pm at Lake Kawana Community Centre. On arrival, glide down the red carpet and stop for a chat with Logie Red Carpet presenter, Tam Wrigley from iStyle TV.
Make sure you pause to take in the moment and have your photo taken by our professional photographer with your friends. Then step into the courtyard and let us welcome you with a glass of bubbles and delicious canapés, while we wait for the star of the evening to arrive.
Inside, Natalie will share her inspirational journey while we enjoy a delicious two course dinner and beverages.
After dinner, our Sponsors and those who have purchased a limited VIP Lounge ticket will have the opportunity to personally meet Natalie and be photographed with her.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity for a first-class evening with your friends.