If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact Fiona Roberts at 1300 433 552.
Collection of Information
In order to use the Premier Speakers & Events website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible.
All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email.
Any information collected by Premier Speakers & Events is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
Use of Collection Information
Any details collected from Premier Speakers & Events customers is required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service.
Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at [email protected]
Access to Collected Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at [email protected]
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, Email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Premier Speakers & Events uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as Emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional Emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at [email protected]
You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
Premier Speakers & Events may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose. Premier Speakers & Events does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Links on the Premier Speakers & Events site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of https://premierspeakersandevents.com
Premier Speakers & Events Security Policy
Premier Speakers & Events uses the Payment Express for its online credit card transactions. Payment Express processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the Payment Express gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Premier Speakers & Events or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within Payment Express bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- Payment Express at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Premier Speakers & Events.
For more information about Payment Express and online credit card payments, please visit paymentexpress.com.au
Premier Speakers & Events Terms and Conditions
This Agreement is between Fiott Pty Ltd t/as Premier Speakers & Events (ABN 121 015 251 97) and Premier Speakers & Events both of 1/29 Premier Cct, Warana, QLD, 4575, Australia (“PSE”) and you (“Event Participant”).
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you understand that you are registering to attend an Event (“Event”) managed by PSE and all fees associated with your participation at an Event are payable in full as per PSE’s payment terms. You may register on behalf of others, however you are deemed to be liable for all associated fees for all Event Participants you register.
We ask that you please ensure you register for the correct Event and if you require assistance at any time please do not hesitate to contact PSE via email or phone 1300 433 552 prior to finalising your registration.
On completion of your registration, a confirmation email will be sent to your nominated email address. Please check your registration carefully. Should an error have been made, please contact PSE within 24 hours via email or phone 1300 433 552 to withdraw or amend your registration. Should you not contact PSE within 24 hours, a cancellation fee will apply.
Registration Payment Terms
Payment of your registration fee is due on completion of your registration. A tax invoice will be emailed to you with confirmation of your registration. All fees are payable prior to commencement of the Event to ensure admission, unless by prior arrangement.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Should your circumstances change and you are unable to attend an Event, you must contact PSE in writing (by email) by no later than 30 days prior to the commencement of the Event for a full refund. Should you cancel less than 30 days prior to the commencement of the Event, the refund will be payable per our Refund Policy.
If, after booking an event you are unable to attend, you are welcome to nominate someone else to attend in your place at no additional cost. Please advise substitutions in writing (by email) so a correct name tag will be available at the registration desk.
- Cancellation more than 30 days before the event: 100% refund
- Cancellation less than 30 days, no refund
- Cancellation must be in writing. The effective date is the date of dispatch.
PSE reserves the right to alter or cancel, without prior notice, any of the arrangements relating directly or indirectly to an event, for any circumstances beyond PSE reasonable control. This includes the cancellation of an event itself.
PSE maximum liability is limited to a full refund of ticket. PSE accepts no additional liability for travel costs, hotel costs, or any other additional costs incurred. Where a refund is due to a participant a full refund will be made within 14 days via the same method payment was made unless requested otherwise.
Refunds will only be processed to the credit card or bank account of the individual, organisation or institution from which the payment was received. Should payment have been via cheque you will be contacted to confirm your current mailing address, and a cheque will be mailed to you.
Attendees consent to their image being captured in photographs and/or video during or after the Event by an official representative of PSE. Attendees acknowledge and agree that such photographs and electronic images are owned by PSE and that PSE may use the images for promotional use by any form of media without the attendee’s further consent being necessary.
Persons attend an Event at their own risk. Attendees agree not to hold PSE liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs, claims or liabilities suffered or incurred by ticket holders including consequential or indirect losses or loss of profit through booking for an Event, attending an Event, cancellation of an Event, failure of an Event to achieve expectations, or for any error or omission by PSE. Attendees agree not to hold PSE liable or responsible for any personal injury (i.e. physical, psychological or emotional stress) or any loss or damage to personal property.
- When we communicate with you we will generally do so by email or via phone. You agree that email and phone communications are contractually binding in the same way as properly signed and dated documentation sent by post.
- Nothing in this agreement or on our websites, www.premierspeakersandevents.com, www.premierspeakersand events.com.au or any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by PSE shall confer on any third party any benefit or obligation.
- If any of these terms is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any way affect any other of these terms.
- No waiver by us, in exercising any right, power or provision in this agreement shall operate as a waiver of any other right or of that same right at a future time; nor shall any delay in exercise of any power or right be interpreted as a waiver.
- In the Event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms or any contract between you and us, then you agree to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
- We are not liable for any breach of our obligations resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Australia, and all international governance is expressly excluded.
- You are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions when you proceed with the registration process and click “Place Order” to submit your payment details.